More in-the-pot swirling...this time with two colors (I've always done one color). The orange and green colors would have popped more if I had used titanium dioxide in the uncolored part, but I don't own any...would you believe that?! I also used less oils than last time, because I wasn't sure if the scent would stick. The bars just aren't as thick as the Georgia Peach ones, where the scent faded...and those ones still don't have much of a smell, bummer.
The good news is that the Cucumber Cantaloupe is sticking nicely so far. It's not overly strong either, but it's there...and it's a very nice summer scent! I had plenty of time to do the swirling too...there's high oleic sunflower oil and sweet almond oil in there, which helped with the working time. I did get a lot of ash though, even with spraying the top with alcohol. It must be the fragrance (I'm guessing) because my recipes are fairly the same and when I do get ash, it's minimal. Oh well, my trusty planer took care of that!