I used my new slab mold again to make this swirled soap. I wanted to match the fragrance with the colors, using orange mica for the main color and cappuccino mica for the swirl color. I could have used a little more of the cappuccino mica to make the brown a tad darker. The bars look pinkish in the photo too, but they're more of a light orange. Put it this way, I took a lot of photos and this was the best one!
I also made this batch a little bit bigger to compare the size of the bars. I used 28 ounces of oils the first time I used my slab mold (Eucalyptus Spearmint) and 30 ounces this time. I think I like the size of the first ones better, so will go back to using 28 ounces of oils.
I can't really comment on the scent yet, as it seems to change. Out of the bottle, it was "different" and not what I expected...but right now, it seems mild and sweet. I'm wondering how much more the scent will change when done curing.